Thursday, January 24, 2013

15 Week Bump Picture!

Okay, okay I know this picture is late since I'm already 16 weeks, but bear with me!  This is one of the new dresses from my friend Melissa.  I wore it to church on Sunday and got complimented :)  And you can't see it but I had a skinny belt on above my belly to show off the bump! 


Art and I both agree that my bump actually looks a little smaller in this picture than my 14 weeks picture.  Guess that's because that one was taken immediately after dinner!  Hehe.  Anyway, enjoy! I hope you have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Lookin' good mama! Your bump is adorable and that dress is fabulous. No wonder you got complimented, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that dress!!! Using a skinny belt to show off the bump is genius! Are people asking you about your bump yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A few people have made comments, the people who already know I'm pregnant. It's still hard to tell it's a baby belly and not just a gut. My male coworker keeps comparing and saying his belly is still bigger, haha!

      Delete
    2. Ha! That's cute. :)

      I love the picture!

      Delete
  3. It's an adorable bump! I can't wait (well I can wait at least another 25 weeks!) to see the adroable baby in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! And yeah, after reading the Pregnancy 411 chapter on preemies, I definitely want this baby to stay put the entire 40 weeks!

      Delete
    2. Yes please tell this to Sweet Pea.

      "Dearest Sweet Pea, this is your awesome, totally cool, Northern Aunt Nichole. I'm also the mother to your furture BFF, Brynn. Listen, we are all dying to meet you, but please stay put for several more months. I give you permission to arrive 2 weeks early to spare your mother those last few weeks of pregnancy which can be miserable. But that's it, Missy!!! You only get 2 weeks. I don't want you showing up too early to the party! Much love, Auntie Nichole"

      (and sorry this is only like 2 weeks late!! lol)

      Delete
  4. You are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen! What an adorable bump!

    ReplyDelete