Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hump Day Bump Day

Here's me at 24 weeks (from late Sunday night when I tiredly told Art: "We never took my 24 week picture!"):


The reason I am wearing flip flops in the picture is because my feet were hurting so much from walking around BRU for 4 hours in cute but un-padded sandals that I refused to put them back on!  (This was before the cold snap that has mysteriously arrived this week, which I am not happy about).

Oh and holy moly!  Has my hair been growing fast lately!  I don't usually cut it that often, but I guess I am going to have to start making a habit of going every 6-8 weeks like the stylists always tell me to.  Add another thing to the never ending to-do list! ;)

5 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile really big. :D You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! (I've always thought vertical stripes look SO cute on baby bumps!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! (I think they're horizontal though ;) )

      Delete